- About Us
- Our Services
- Job Seekers
- Job Wanted
- Contact Us
|Private Limited Company|
|General Business Services|
Year of Exp.
|30 ~ 45||
- Responsible for leasing related contract preparation and
- Offer legal opinions on the company’s operation and
- Ensure the compliance with all laws, rules and regulations
- Applicable to the company’s operations and business
- Manage and implement the litigation or arbitration
- procedure of delinquency cases.
Collect overdue debts from delinquency cases and achieve
- Conduct repossession of lease assets if necessary.
- Identify and analyze product, compliance, and operational
Risk to develop company’s overall risk management
- Provide advice to individual business units on applicable
laws, directives, standards, and regulations as well as
providing compliance support.
- Develop relevant applicable principles, standards and
guidelines for compliance, communicating them and
- Work with delinquency analysis, repayment behavior, debt
collections efficiency, underwriting effectiveness and
- Coordinate risk control and monitoring the management of
- Review and develop the compliance’s framework to be in
line with international laws & best practice as well as
national laws & regulations.
- Check and verify the legality of the documents of the
companies from different jurisdictions to make sure they
are completed, acceptable and compliant with local laws
- Review the policy and procedure of the new or existing
products- services of the MFI to make sure they are
compliant with local laws and regulations and provide the
- Take part in the process of new product-service
development and give advice accordingly on legal/
regulatory perspective to protect the MFI from the risk of
money laundering activities.
- Identify the compliance failure/ compliance breaches/
compliance risks involved and share recommendation/
corrective step to enhance the effectiveness of the MFI
- Conduct the monitoring and testing of compliance on the
business units to make sure they are implementing the MFI
policy & procedure as well as local laws and regulations.
- Other performance related duties will required by Managing
|- Master or Bachelor’s degree in law with good experience and understanding on the financial and insurance sectors.
- Age 30-45 Both Male & Female
- At least 2-3 Years of experience relate to filed with
collection, contract drafting, litigation and legal
compliance, leasing industry.
- Hold Lawyer Certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office-Excel, Internet & Email
- Being Honest, Patient, Flexible and creativity skills
- Good relationship with local authorities (village, commune
chief and police) and court system
- Excellent communication in English (Both speaking and
- Cambodian Qualified with proven senior level legal/Risk
experience working in Property management.
- Ability to think laterally and creatively.
- Good understanding of the regulatory industry.
- Good analytical, attention to details, communication, time
management, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and Application of Procedures and Policies
- Influences Outcomes
1. Please feel free to register with us to get a great job opportunity and achieve your dream
2. If you want to apply a job by one click with “Apply Now” button, please create a CV first and employers will review your CV online.
Click here to learn how to register and post a CV online!
|SOTHEA Thannarith (HR)|
|017 500 858|
|# Lot 1, St. New National Assembly Behind Russian Embassy, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
Service hot line :
023 969 088 / 023 47 99099 / 023 47 99088
Operating Hours : Mon-Fri (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org