- Bachelor in Business, Management, or related fields.
- 1-year experience in Admin, Procurement, or related experiences.
- Knowledgeable in admin or procurement.
- Good at English and Khmer languages.
- Able to use computer (Ms. Officer, internet, and e-mail)
- Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiate skill.
- Honest, hard-working, high responsible, and creative.
- Willing to travel & work in the provinces.
Amret provides candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience, and potential. We offer annual salary increase plus other benefits such as annual incentive, 24-hour hospital and surgical and personal accident insurance, provident fund, good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
The successful candidates will be equipped with numerous training programs and development opportunities in order to enhance his/her competency to be high dedicated & talent employees by corporative colleagues & managements.
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.